Due to the current ongoing situation with the Coronavirus outbreak and to minimize non-essential contact as advised by the UK government we are with immediate effect implementing the following changes to our service.
• All Property Inspections/ Home Appointments will be cancelled until further notice.
• We request that you do not attend our office and instead contact us via telephone 01253 304309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or social media.
• Please ensure payments due are made via BACs or by calling our office and paying via card over the phone. For cash payments if you are struggling to get to the office please call the office and we will arrange collection from you.
• For tenants who require electric cards or need to top up their electric we advise that if in a position to do so, you purchase additional cards or add extra to your card to maintain power during this period. As our operational hours maybe effected at short notice. If you are struggling to get to our offices please call the office and we will try to assist you.
• Anyone that is suffering financial hardship please contact your property manager or the office prior to your rent due date to discuss the options available and how we can assist.
• For those of our tenants that fall into the vulnerable category or of whom are self-isolating and are without assistance, please contact our office and we will do our best to ensure you have the necessities and support where possible.
• Arranged viewings/move in appointments will continue to go ahead but if you are unwell please make us aware so we can re-arrange.
These are uncertain times for us all, however the health and safety of our customers, contractors and local communities remain our priority. Please do comply with all government guidelines to ensure safety for all.
Our emergency help line stays active as normal throughout.
Thank you in advance for your understanding,
Winnie Tree Team